Why you should apply:
- High commission payouts
- Uncapped commission ranging from $40k-$200k
- Average rep makes $87k/year
- Annual bonus potential
- Work from home – No driving commute
- Make your own hours
- Be your own boss
- No company politics
- Fast career advancement & experience in booming online marketing industry
Stectech Industries is a results-driven digital agency based in Phoenix, AZ seeking an entrepreneur-spirited, business development leader.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a proven-trailblazer, ready to roll up their sleeves, works hard, and gets results. Looking for candidates who can exceed sales quotas and desire to be an entrepreneur.
Business Development Specialist
Seeking a Business Development Specialist focused on acquiring and retaining a broad base of customer relationships, with an emphasis on medium to large sized business clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Large outbound call volume
- Develop new accounts by opening doors, building strong relationships, and showing Stectech’s value for any businesses needs
- In depth understanding of clients business, vision, goals and competitors
- Coming up with customized solutions to address their needs
- Conducting briefings for internal team outlining specifics of project, business objectives, client strategy, requirements, budget, timeline
- Increase client acquisition rates and reoccurring revenue
- Achieving sales targets.
- Delivering sales presentations to business owners and leadership.
- Attending client meetings.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Ensure appropriate level of industry and competitive knowledge.
- Completing administrative and project management work, as required.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Strong knowledge on how to sell website and online marketing services
- Proven results in selling custom services to various industries
- Experience in writing proposals and responding to RFP’s
- Ability to write and improve contracts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong closing performance
- Demonstrated history of proven sales quota success.
- Proven ability to effectively sell to manager and ‘C-Level’ decision makers.
- Used a CRM system for sales lead tracking and reporting.
- Ability to communicate industry, product & technical information to non-technical audience.
Skills and Interests
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and CRM skills.
- Excellent relational skills, for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- A professional manner.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Good business sense and the ability to work within a budget.