WHAT WE GUARANTEE?
Professional & Experienced Web Designers
Your website will be designed by one of our Professional & Experienced Web Designers, who will do their best to deliver you the aesthetically pleasing website you deserve and at a cost you can afford. When you choose Stectech as your web design company you get a partner for your online success.
Your Feedback & Approval
To ensure your complete satisfaction we will build your site in a hidden folder under our domain allowing you access to each and every page. This empowers you by giving you the ability to offer creative feedback and input regarding the changes that you desire from the comfort of your home or office. We will work with you step-by-step through the development process to ensure the site is meeting your expressed needs and exceeding your expectations. Once we have mutually agreed that the site is finished and ready to publish – then, are you obligated to pay us the balance for our web design services or upon net 60 of purchase date, whichever come first. Once we have received payment we will publish your website to your domain.
Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to provide high quality, professional service to all of our clients. If you’re not satisfied with the progression of your new website design, we offer a refund guarantee on the advance paid.
Our refund policy works as below:
- Refund must be requested within 15 calendar days from date of order.
- Before first mockup has been delivered.
- Refund not applicable on domain registration fees.
- Refund must be requested in writing.
- Refund not applicable on updates and add-ons on existing website.
All payments to Stectech Industries are non refundable if service is rendered. If you use our service we expect to be paid. All charge backs will be sent to the account holder’s credit card company with proof of services. You will be charged a minimum amount of $100.00 for filing a fraudulent charge back. This is our administration charge for handling the charge back. All charge backs will be turned over to our collection agency and this will affect your credit rating. We take charge backs serious and will not tolerate fraudulent charge backs.
If you feel like you need a refund for some reason. Send us an email and let us know. We record all IP addresses for possible proof to a credit card company along with all logs. Fruadulent chargebacks are illegal and we will send all information requested by your credit card company.
By working with Stectech Industries, client acknowledges that Stectech may display our client’s website, app, or internet marketing results on the home page or portfolio page on http://stectech.com. This may include but is not limited to displaying: company name, branding elements, company colors, affiliates, software technologies used, or live URL’s. Stectech Industries reserves the right to place (1) or more links pointing back to domain, folders, or sub-domains of http://stectech.com for design or development credit.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
MCGOWAN ENTERPRISES LLC DBA STECTECH INDUSTRIES may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
Passive Data Collection
We may receive passively-collected information through a variety of methods including but not limited to:
We may use a variety of methods, including “cookies” to collect information.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org andhttp://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/.
For a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on our Sites and/or Services have been categorized based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. A list of all the cookies used on our Sites and/or Services by category is set out below.
Stectech Industries collects cookies on our Sites and/or Services to capture information about page visits (e.g. “performance cookies.”) This information is anonymous and Stectech Industries uses this information only internally – to deliver the most effective content to our visitors. Information from the cookie is used to gauge page popularity, analyze traffic patterns on our Sites and/or Services and guide development of other improvements to our Sites and/or Services.
Targeting, Performance, and Functionality Cookies
In our email programs, Stectech Industries employs some tracking methods (e.g. “targeting, performance, and functionality cookies”). We track “opens” via a tracking pixel in the email- meaning we track who opens our e-mail messages and when you open our e-mail messages; and we track “clicks” via encoded URLs-meaning we track whether you click on the links contained in our e-mail messages. This information is used internally only to help us deliver relevant messaging, and is not shared with any third parties.
Functionality and Necessary Cookies
Opting Out of Cookies
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. You may also change your cookie settings through preference options in our Sites and/or Services, where applicable. We will indicate that upon selecting your preferences, that we will use a cookie to remember your preferences.
Stectech Industries never gives away information about our users. If you choose to provide Personal Information about yourself, Stectech Industries will use this information only to communicate directly with you. Stectech Industries will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose that information to third parties unless such disclosure is necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy, by law or a policy or notice contained or associated with a specific Site(s) and/or Service(s).
We may collect, use, and share (with Stectech Industries partners, service providers and licensees) precise location data, including the real-time location of your mobile or fixed location device.
We use analytics tools and other third party technologies, such as Google Analytics and Adroll Cookies, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our online Sites and/or Services. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information.
The third party analytics companies who collect information on our Sites and/or Services and other online products and/or services may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online or mobile products and services relating to your activities across their network of websites as well as online and/or mobile products and services. Many of these companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
In addition to our use of technologies as described herein, we may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to you based on your use of Stectech Industries Sites and/or Services and to otherwise collect and use data about your use of Stectech Industries Sites and/or Services. For more information about this practice, please see the “Third Party Advertising Technologies” section below.
We may record phone conversations for training, quality, & marketing purposes. We reserve the right to use phone conversation for, but not limited to: training, quality-assurance, & testimonials. Positive comments may be then posted on our website for marketing purpose and negative comments may be used for training purposes.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
General Project Terms
- All copyrights on the source code developed for the project would belong to the client. The Company shall transfer all rights & ownership of the source code & design files to the client after successful completion of the project and receipt of the final payments.
- The Company shall expect the client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a website. This will include ensuring that the website/business will operate legally and the Company cannot be held responsible for any such legal issues whatsoever.
- At the beginning of every project, we will send a communication protocol document to the client that will have the contact details of the project manager and overlapping hours between the client and the team. This ensures smooth flow of communication between the client and the project manager/team.
- The Company will provide the client with a dedicated project manager for the project who will try to respond to all requests within a maximum time period of 2 working days. In the event that the project manager is not available another employee of company will stand in as project manager to ensure continuity of service.
- It is important for the client to keep in contact with company throughout the entire project. Loss of contact for an extended period of time may result to archival of the project which might fetch additional costs to recover.
- The Company will only commence work on a project after receipt of the deposit payment from the client. The deposit is non-refundable and should you wish to cancel at any point during the process you shall remain liable for the work that has taken place and shall be invoiced accordingly.
- The final payment for the project is to be made on completion of the website or net 60 from purchase date. The website will be switched to ‘Live Mode’ once the remaining balance is paid in full by the client.
- The Company will use “email” as the primary mode of communication although Phone & Skype will also be used from time to time during the project. Hence, the Company shall expect the client to check email on regular basis to keep track of project progress which will be communicated via email.
- All project modifications or changes, including content, must be submitted in writing, in one email, per project phase.
- A final project brief will be sent to the client prior to commencement of work and any changes during the process could incur additional charges.
- During the development of the project the Company shall require the client to sign off various phases of the project. Failure to sign off any phase within 10 working days of issue will lead to the assumption that the client is happy to continue to the next phase of the project.
- Once a project phase has been ‘signed off’ all work within that phase will be considered final and fully approved by the client. Any further change to work that has been signed off might fetch additional charges.
- The client shall provide all text, copy & images for the website. If the copy is not provided and delays the project, the Company may populate all text areas with ‘dummy text’ and continue as if the text was provided. Further, the Company shall assume that the text/copy provided as final and will not be liable for any spelling or grammatical mistakes in the text.
- Any image editing or enhancement for product photographs etc would be at additional charges.
- The Company has the right to refuse any material which may be deemed offensive, abusive, defamatory, or in any breach of copyright law. It is the duty of the client to establish the rights to any material supplied for inclusion in the project. The Company cannot be held liable for any breeches in copyright or privacy as a result of images or content supplied.
- The Company reserves the right to use any 3rd party scripts, plugins, or code in order to complete our clients websites.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss that may occur before, during or after the development of this project. This includes but is not limited to financial loss, human injury, or reputation.
Client and the Company agree to attempt to settle any claim or controversy arising out of this Contract through consultation and negotiation in good faith and spirit of mutual cooperation. Any dispute between the parties relating to their Contract will first be submitted in writing to a panel of two senior executives of the Company and the Client, who will promptly meet and confer in an effort to resolve such dispute. Each Party’s executive will be identified by notice to the other Party, and may be changed at any time thereafter by notice to the other Party. Any agreed decisions of the executives will be final and binding on the Parties. In the event the executives are unable to resolve any dispute within thirty (30) days after submission of the same to them, either Party may then refer such dispute to arbitration in accordance with our (TOS). Notwithstanding the foregoing, any disputes with respect to intellectual property rights or issues with Confidential Information shall be submitted to the courts and not be subject to the provisions of our (TOS)
If the Parties’ attempt to resolve a dispute in accordance with our (TOS) fail, then the dispute will be submitted for arbitration by a mutually acceptable arbitrator to be chosen by Client and the Company within forty-five (45) days after written notice by either Party demanding arbitration. Such arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the rules of arbitration of USA, Arizona. Neither Party may unreasonably withhold consent to the selection of an arbitrator, and Client and the Company will share the costs of the arbitration equally. Each Party shall pay its own legal expenses. The award of arbitration shall be final and binding on both Parties.
While any dispute resolution procedures under this article with respect to a Minor Dispute (as defined below) are ongoing, neither Party shall suspend any of its obligations under this Contract. For purposes of this article, a ”Minor Dispute” means any dispute where the amount in controversy does not exceed twenty five percent (25%) of the Contract Price relating to the System or Part of System, as the case may be, that are subject matter of the dispute. More than one dispute existing at the same time, if their aggregate amount in controversy does not exceed such percentage, shall collectively be a Minor Dispute.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on June 17, 2014